1. Information We Collect When you use our website, we may collect the following types of personal information:
2. How We Use Your Information We use your personal information to:
3. How We Protect Your Information We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and alteration. We use industry-standard security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layers (SSL) to protect your personal information.
4. Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and customer support. These service providers are only permitted to use your personal information to provide services to us and are required to keep your personal information confidential. We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement or government agencies as required by law or as necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
5. Your Rights You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to:
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.